- Welsh Law
- I think my child needs more help at school.
- Appeals to the SENDIST
- English Law
- I think my child needs more help at school
- Appeals to SENDIST
Child at school without an EHC Plan or Statement
If you think your child needs more help at school, what is the present situation? Choose one of these:
- The school does not agree that my child has a difficulty which affects learning.
- The school agrees that my child's difficulty is affecting learning, but will not arrange any additional help.
- The school agrees that my child has a difficulty and are providing extre help, but I think this is not enough.
- The school agrees that my child has a difficulty, but say they d o not have the resources to provide more help.
- Topic 5
- Topic 6
- I think that my child should have an EHC Plan, but the school do not agree.
- Topic 8