English Law

This section is for children attending school in England.

To find the answer to your questions select one from:

  • My child  has not yet started at school.
  • I think my child may have special educational needs.
  • My child needs more help at school
  • I think my child needs an assessment for an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHC Plan)
  • My child already has a Statement or an EHC Plan
  • My child will be moving up from Primary School.
  • My child is coming up to age 16
  • Appeals to the SEN Tribunal
  • All other, eg: school admission, attendance, exclusion, disability discrimination, bullying, transport, home education and more.

If you want to know more about how this website works,  use this link  How to use this service